- DELTA International Co., Ltd.
- Head Office
- 11F, Gotenyama Trust Tower, 4-7-35 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0001 Japan > Access
- October 7, 1992
- Paid-in Capital
- JPY 10 Million
- Takashi Uchida as Chairman
Takashi Toriumi as President
- Main Bank
- MIZUHO Bank Kyoto Chuo Branch and Shinagawa Branch
- Main Business
- Import & Export of Nuts and Dried Fruits, Product Development, Marketing Import & Sales, and The World’s Finest Foods.
Almond, Walnut, Cashew Nut, etc.
- ・Dried Fruits
Prune, Raisin, Fig, Mango, Pineapple, Apricot, Cranberry, Blueberry, etc.
- ・Other Agricultural Processed Foods
- Relevance of Govermental Organizations
- U.S. Agricultural Trade Office Japan (ATO)
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
Turkish Embassy in Tokyo Department of Commerce
Embassy of The Republic of The Phillipines Department of Agriculture
State of Oregon Japan Representative Office
Government of Quebec in Japan
- Relevance of Organizations
- Almond Board of California
Japan Dried Fruits Importers Association
The Federation of Japan Confectionery Associations
California Prune Board
Japan Nut Association (JNA)
Raisin Administrative Committee
California Walnut Commission
Turkish Hazelnut Association
American Pistachio Growers (APG)
International Nut and Dried Fruit Council (INC)
Map & Direction
5 minute walk from Kita Shinagawa Station. (Keikyu Line)
10 minutes walk from Shinagawa Station. (JR Line/Keikyu Line)
On Line Store
nutsberry (Online Shopping)
Our customers can be assured of consistent quality, food safety, product traceability, and credible suppliers. We are proud of what we can offer to you.
Please check our online store.